- Command in verbal English and other foreign languages would be beneficial and would be preferred.
- 18 – 26 years of age (May vary from one airline to another)
- 10+2 with degree from a recognized board, or other graduate degree. (May vary from one airline to another)
- Height of min 157.5 centimeters, Weight proportionate to the height. (May vary from one airline to another)
- Should have a valid Indian Passport.
- Unmarried(May vary from one airline to another)
- Perfect eyesight.
- Good health.
- No visible tattoos.
A cabin crew has numerous accountabilities on an aircraft. Not only she greets each passenger, escorts most of the passengers to their seat and resolves their issues and queries. Synchronizes safety, and plentiful of other activities. Females typically desire this career though men can do an identical job and are named as ‘stewards’.
Skills & Attributes
Few skills which are crucial for an air hostess for a fruitful career are as under
Intelligence of responsibility
Awareness and inventiveness
Good figure and decent appearance
Tolerance to work for extended hours
Methodical attitude towards duty
Effective communication and interactive skills
Initial screening followed by a personal interview and then, group discussion again followed by a detail personal interview takes place. Selected candidates are put through compulsory training in relevant procedures by the airline.