Let’s first understand that what is Anger?
Anger is an emotion characterized by bitterness toward someone or something you feel has intentionally done you incorrect.
Anger can be a very good way to outburst your feelings as It can give you a way to express negative emotional state
What are the emotions behind anger?
Anger as a shield of raw feelings and frame of mind.
According to some researches anger is one of the six “basic emotions” identified in the Atlas of Emotions along with disgust, fear, happiness, sadness, surprise.
Anger is felt by everyone at one point or another and it’s completely valid as its own emotion
The purpose of anger: In case you are unclear of why you’re feeling angry, try thinking of anger like an iceberg. Most of an iceberg is hidden below the surface of the water.
Similarly, when we’re angry, there can be other emotions hidden beneath the surface. It’s easy to see a person’s anger, but it can be difficult to see the underlying feelings the anger Is shielding.
What can be done when you are angry?
numerous deep breaths.
a calming word or phrase in your mind, such as “relax” or
count to 10 to 1.
yourself, why am I boiling my blood?
tensing up your muscles. As soon as you can, close your eyes and
consciously think to unclench and relax your jaw and loosen your muscles.
to your favorite music.
- When you’re feeling angry after you leave work, change clothes as soon as you get home. This simple gesture will help you change your state of mind.
- Try and make your own mantra of life and follow the same, like live and let live.
Types of anger?
There are different types of anger.
1) Assertive anger is the most positive type of anger expression.
2) Behavioral anger is expressed physically, and is usually aggressive.
3) Chronic anger is an ongoing, generalized resentment of other people, frustration with certain circumstances, and anger towards oneself.
We at Gracious Avatar help you to carry your beauty with dignity.
We will not just help you to manage your anger but will also help you to create youe own mantra to avoid anger and after effects of the same.
You will finally modify and will be the Best Version of yourself .Internally as well as Externally.
Come join Gracious Avatar and learn the personal power of transformation through our Anger management classes.